REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
January 24-26, 2017
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana
- The 2017 conference - only - will be - Tuesday - Thursday, January 24-26;
- NAEMSP National EMS Medical Directors Course & Practicum - Saturday - Monday, January 21-23;
- Preconference workshops will be conducted Sunday and Monday, January 22-23.
Click here to download the hard-copy registration form.
As in the past, hotel reservations within NAEMSP's room block at the special negotiated rate will be available upon meeting registration.
|Please note:||REGISTRATION DEADLINE – postmark/fax/online: Dec. 23 |
- All registrations received after the above dates will be processed on-site. Please bring your registration form and payment directly to the Annual Meeting.
- Registrations and payments will not be taken over the phone.
- All payments must be received prior to the beginning of the Annual Meeting.
- NAEMSP® does not accept purchase orders and does not bill/invoice for services.
- Written notice of cancellation received on or before Dec. 23 will be refunded less a $100 processing fee (to be processed after the meeting).
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after Dec. 23.
- Substitution of registrants is allowed.
Nov. 4, 2016: Early Bird Deadline ($100 Discount)
Nov. 11, 2016: Deadline to submit logos and descriptions
Dec. 16, 2016: Exhibit Application Deadline
After Deadline: Late rate plus $250 additional fee
After Dec. 16, 2016: Booths are assigned
The Hyatt Regency New Orleans is the official housing provider for the 2017 NAEMSP Annual Meeting. NAEMSP has worked diligently with the hotel to establish a room block and negotiate an optimum room rate for its attendees where all NAEMSP-associated functions will be held.
- Reservation Cut-Off Date: December 31, 2016
- NAEMSP Negotiated Discount Room Rate: $241 (includes guest room and meeting space internet access)
The NAEMSP hotel room block is open to attendees through a link provided upon registration. Reservations should be made only through the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Attendees are encouraged to stay at the host hotel so that NAEMSP and its members can benefit from the hotel's reduced costs that in turn, lead to keeping down registration costs.
In the past (particularly 2015 in New Orleans), other companies/housing providers solicited NAEMSP exhibitors in an attempt to secure them lower room rates in New Orleans. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing providers is not approved by NAEMSP. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates; however they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non- refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to the NAEMSP's Executive Office.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and National Association of EMS Physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 42.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 42.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
NAEMSP® has applied accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation of Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE).
Future NAEMSP® Annual Meetings
January 11-13, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt
San Diego, California
[Please note: The 2018 conference will return to the Thursday - Saturday schedule, with preconference workshops earlier in the week.]