Registration is closed.
Registrants received an email from the event site - Pathable. Please be sure you check junk mail or spam. Should you need assistance, please let us know.
Preconference schedule - CENTRAL Time [Jan. 10-13 (Sun - Wed) ]
Regular meeting schedule - EASTERN Time [Jan. 14-16 (Thurs-Sat)]
- Admission to all program sessions
- Admission to the Awards Ceremony recognizing industry leaders
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Admission to the Farewell Social
- Access to Research Posters and Oral Abstracts
- Ability to connect with other attendees via messaging, discussion boards and (new) unlimited 1:1 video meetings
- Interactive Social Wall and Discussion Board
- Opportunities to win prizes for completing activities throughout the event
- New: Access to all session recordings for one year after the conference. Recordings will be available for playback within the event platform immediately after the session ends.
- New: Ability to claim CME for session recordings up to 90 days after the end of the conference
- Approximately 27 hours of continuing education credit
Approximately 27 hours of continuing education credit is available during the meeting, Thursday through Saturday, Jan. 14-16.
Workshop credit is as follows:
MDC - approximately 21 hours
ATMD - 7.5 hours
Quality - 7.5 hours each day
Faculty Development - 3.5 hours
From Pile-Ups to Pandemics - 3.5hours
MIH CP For Beginners - 3.5 hours
MIH CP For Advanced - 3.5hours
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The 2021 meeting is planned and will be implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AMEDCO and the National Association of EMS Physicians® (NAEMSP). AMEDCO is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
This continuing education activity is pending approval by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE).
CAPCE represents only that its accredited programs have met CAPCE standards for accreditation. These standards require sound educational offerings determined by a review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation process. CAPCE does not endorse or support the actual teachings, opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization. CAPCE accreditation does not represent that the content conforms to any national, state or local standard or best practice of any nature. No student shall have any course of action against CAPCE based on the accreditation of the material.