#NAEMSPCPRChallenge Contest Ends June 15
Bystander CPR can be critical to survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Let’s help educate the public on CPR best practices by creating videos that showcase 100 to 120 beat-per-minute songs. We can help them find their own CPR earworm to (literally!) count on in emergencies.
NAEMSP’s Communication Committee is starting strong with this educational music video:
What is the #NAEMSPCPRChallenge?
In anticipation of National EMS Week, NAEMSP is introducing a contest for EMS professionals across the country. The creator(s) of the best video will receive two free registrations to the NAEMSP 2020 Annual Meeting in San Diego, California!
Here are the rules:
- Use the #NAEMSPCPRChallenge hashtag
- Challenge (and tag) three people/organizations to participate
- Post to Twitter and/or Facebook by midnight ET on Saturday, June 15
- Limit videos to 120 seconds
- Accurately reflect known CPR best practices
You can still make videos after June 15, but in order to be considered for free registration to the NAEMSP 2020 Annual Meeting you must upload your video by this time.
How can you get involved?
- Make a video. You don't have to be challenged to participate!
- Check the #NAEMSPCPRChallenge hashtag regularly to see new video entries.
- Share, like and comment on the videos. Help us build the buzz and go viral for EMS Week, May 19-25!