The NAEMSP Alabama Chapter was approved by the NAEMSP Board of Directors, March 2020.
President - Shea Duerring
Vice-President - William Ferguson
Secretary/Treasurer - Adam Robinett
Member-At-Large - Kevin Barlotta
Member-At-Large: Mark Christensen
Annual Dues - $50
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
Beginning with the 2021 membership year, the NAEMSP Alabama State Chapter will be implementing membership dues. If you haven't already, please log in to your member profile and select the Alabama Chapter. During the NAEMSP renewal cycle this fall (October 2020), the Alabama chapter fee will be added to your NAEMSP annual renewal.
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the Alabama Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the Alabama Chapter so that the chapter fee will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the Alabama chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the Alabama Chapter so that the chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Alabama Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved wiht the Chapter, please contact Shea Duerring.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by individual NAEMSP Chapters are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organization, employer, or company to include the NAEMSP Executive Office.