The NAEMSP Colorado Chapter was approved by the NAEMSP Board of Directors, September 2019.
President - Jeff Beckman
Vice-President - Jeremy DeWall
Secretary - Maria Mandt
Directors - Nick Nudell, Lara Rappaport, Shannon Sovndal, Kevin Weber
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
Physicians - $50
Professionals and others - $25
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the Colorado Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the Colorado Chapter so that your appropriate chapter fee will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the Colorado Chapter so that your the appropriate chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
Next meeting: April 7, 2020 from 1300-1600 at Pikes Peak Community College (information forthcoming)
MINUTES - April 7, 2020
MINUTES - Jan. 15, 2020
MINUTES - Nov. 7, 2019 - formation meeting
MINUTES - Oct. 16, 2019 Board Meeting Conference Call
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Colorado Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved with the Chapter, please contact Jeff Beckman.