The NAEMSP Colorado Chapter was approved by the NAEMSP Board of Directors, September 2019.
President - Jeff Beckman
Vice-President - Jeremy DeWall
Secretary - Maria Mandt
Directors - Nick Nudell, Lara Rappaport, Shannon Sovndal, Kevin Weber
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
Physicians - $50
Professionals and others - $25
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the Colorado Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the Colorado Chapter so that your appropriate chapter fee will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the Colorado Chapter so that your the appropriate chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
Next meeting; Board meeting August 6, from 1100-1200
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Colorado Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved with the Chapter, please contact Jeff Beckman.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by individual NAEMSP Chapters are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organization, employer, or company to include the NAEMSP Executive Office.