The NAEMSP New York Chapter was approved by the NAEMSP Board of Directors June, 2019.
President – Josef Schenker, MD
Vice-President – Maia Dorsett, MD
Secretary – Paul Barbara, MD
Annual Fees - $35
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the New York Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the New York Chapter so that your chapter fee will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the New York Chapter so that your the chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
The New York Chapter will implement annual dues to coincide with the 2020 NAEMSP dues renewal cycle. New York members should watch for this addition to their membership renewal in the fall of 2019.
- Physician dues - $50
- Professional dues - $35
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP New York Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved with the Chapter, please contact Josef Schenker.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by individual NAEMSP Chapters are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organization, employer, or company to include the NAEMSP Executive Office.