The NAEMSP Ohio Chapter was officially established in March 2019.
The Chapter conducted its first meeting on Jan. 11. The following were elected by the 28 attendees present:
President - Paul Zeeb, MD
Vice President - Jeremiah Escajeda, MD
Secretary-Treasurer - Amy Raubenolt, MD
Immediate Past President - Tom Collins, MD
Member-at-Large - Robert Lowe, MD
Member-at-Large - Janine Curcio, DO
Member-at-Large - Jeff Luk, MD
Member-at-Large - Steven Ward
Member-at-Large - Doug Gallo, MD
Member-at-Large - Alisa Roberts, DO
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
Physician members - $20
Professionals and others - $10
Minutes from inaugural meeting - Jan. 11, 2019
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the Ohio Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the Ohio Chapter so that your dues will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the appropriate chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the Ohio Chapter so that the appropriate chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Ohio Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved with the Chapter, please contact Paul Zeeb.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by individual NAEMSP Chapters are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organization, employer, or company to include the NAEMSP Executive Office.