Click here for Oregon's COVID-19 Response Protocols.
Click here for NAEMSP's COVID-19 Resources.
Click here to contact chapter officers
President – David Lehrfeld, MD
Vice President – Shawn Payne, EMT-I
Secretary – Will Bauscher, EMT-P
Past President - Erin Burnham, MD
Click here for scholarship guidelines.
Click here to apply for scholarship.
- Resuscitation Academy - May 12 - 13th, Hood River Oregon
- Oregon EMS Conference – September 22-23, 2016 – Bend; EMS Medical Directors Forum and ONAEMSP Chapter meeting. Topics of discussion included
- C-spine immobilization protocols
- Prehospital use of Ketamine
- Compression Only CPR in EMS
- Airway Issues:
- Impedence Threshold Device
- Alternate airways including I-Gel , LMA & King
- Peds airways
- Video Laryngoscopy in EMS
- Sepsis Protocols
- Setting up statewide Non-trauma systems of care - Stroke, STEMI, Sepsis, Cardiac Arrest
- Legislative advocacy for EMS issues
- Oversight of out-of-state agencies - eg Wildland Fires, Dams
- Public Access AED
- OMB Advisory committee - recommendations regarding scope of practice
- Medical Director Issues
The Oregon Chapter is currently involved in legislative advocacy:
- NAEMSP Medical Direction Overview Course (MDOC) May 28-29, 2015 – Hood River
- Oregon EMS Forum – September 24-25, 2015 – Salem
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- CPR for High School Graduation
- EMS Compact
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Oregon Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. Click here to express your interest in being actively involved with the Chapter.