The NAEMSP Texas Chapter was approved by the NAEMSP Board of Directors December, 2017.
President - Emily Kidd, MD
President Elect: Kevin Schulz, MD
Secretary - CJ Winkler, MD
Immediate Past President - Veer Vithalani, MD
Treasurer - Heather Robinson, MD
Member at large - Juan Meijas, MD
Member at large - Lesley Osborn, MD
Member at large - David Miramontes, MD
Texas Chapter Annual Conference
Held annually in Spring. Click here for more information. Click here to visit the Texas EMS Medical Director Conference website.
Annual Fee - $50
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the Texas Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the $50 chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the Texas Chapter so that your dues will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the $100 chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the Texas Chapter so that your the $50 chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Texas Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved with the Chapter, please contact Emily Kidd.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by individual NAEMSP Chapters are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organization, employer, or company to include the NAEMSP Executive Office.