The NAEMSP Texas Chapter was approved by the NAEMSP Board of Directors December, 2017.
NAEMSP TEXAS CHAPTER MEETING / Texas EMS Medical Directors Conference
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, our meeting that was scheduled for October 15-16, 2020 has been canceled. We plan to hold a meeting in early summer 2021. Watch here for the dates, coming soon.
If you reserved a hotel room for this event, please be sure to cancel it.
President - Taylor Ratcliff, MD
Immediate Past President - Jeff Jarvis, MD President Elect: Veer Vithalani, MD
Secretary - Emily Kidd, MD
Treasurer - Margaret Strecker-McGraw, MD
Member at large - Rob Dickson, MD
Member at large - CJ Winkler, MD
Member at large - Chivas Guillote, MSN, EMT-P
Texas Chapter Annual Conference
Annually in March; click here for more information.
Annual Fee - $50
Chapter participation requires the payment of the state Chapter fees.
- If you are joining NAEMSP and wish to join the Texas Chapter:
- via hard-copy - please check the box on the membership application and add the $100 chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via "Join Now" online - please select the Texas Chapter so that your dues will be added to your cart for you to pay online.
- If you are renewing your NAEMSP membership:
- via hard-copy renewal form - check the box on the membership renewal form and add the $100 chapter fee to the appropriate NAEMSP membership fee, or
- via online renewal - select the Texas Chapter so that your the $100 chapter fee will be added to your online renewal balance due.
Should you be interested in joining the NAEMSP Texas Chapter, please amend your NAEMSP profile in the Members Only area of this website. To be actively involved with the Chapter, please contact Jeff Jarvis.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by individual NAEMSP Chapters are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organization, employer, or company to include the NAEMSP Executive Office.