Before you can make purchases, registrations or donations with NAEMSP, you will need to set up your account in our new database. For security purposes, login credentials from the old system did not carry over. Please take the following steps to complete a one-time setup of your account:
Set Up Your Account in Our New Database
- Navigate to portal.naemsp.org.
- Click “Set Up an Account.” (Note: the “forgot password” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system; you must first set up your account.)
- Enter your email address. If you're an NAEMSP member, we recommend using the email address where you receive messages from NAEMSP.
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue.”
- Verify your email. You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
Now, you can log in with your new password and access your account.