Click here for the order form to post your classified job ad on this page.
Ads currently posted below:
The Houston Fire Department (HFD) is actively seeking an experienced individual to fill the newly created position of EMS Administration Manager for the Quality Management Division. HFD and the Medical Director’s office operate the City’s sole 911 EMS and Fire response agency responding to more than 350,000 incidents per year. This full-time position would interact daily with Medical Direction staff and be responsible for the development and implementation of a CQI program. Regular interaction with local hospitals and pre-hospital personnel will ‘close the loop’ for EMS providers, allowing for varied educational opportunities. By developing key metrics and identifying root causes related to dispatch and clinical care issues, the EMS Administration Manager will be expected to clearly present their findings to City officials in order to guide Department policies and procedures. We seek a self-motivated and creative person to join our team to enhance the delivery of pre-hospital care in the City of Houston!
More details and experience requirements can be found at this link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/houston/jobs/2930166/ems-administrator
As an EMS System director at USACS, you will plan, organize, direct and coordinate to ensure efficient and effective emergency and ambulatory services. You will also be required to work collaboratively with the medical director and supporting staff to formulate EMS policies and procedures.
At USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- The candidate will oversee the EMS programs at Grace Medical Center, Northwest Hospital & Sinai Hospital
- Conducts in-service training to support the EMS program at the hospital for EMTs, paramedics, and emergency physicians
- Provides the quality management oversight of paramedics and EMTs who function under direct medical control of the base hospital
- Participates in and completes EMS care chart audits as specified by the base hospital policy and/or State EMS regulations
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity: [email protected] or by phone, 844-863-6797
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave & Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group