Click here for the order form to post your classified job ad on this page.
Ads currently posted below:
The Emergency Services Institute at Cleveland Clinic is currently seeking an Enterprise EMS Medical Director. Qualified candidates will be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. Fellowship training in EMS and/ or subspecialty certification through ABEM is preferred. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a large health system. This position will have oversight of EMS ED Medical Directors, EMS Administrative Director and EMS Coordinators. We are seeking a leader to provide strategic direction for our extensive EMS network.
The Emergency Services Institute (ESI) consists of 15 full service Emergency Departments with over 600,000 annual visits and 90,000 EMS runs. These facilities are staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and advanced practice providers.
This dynamic opportunity offers an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package and a collegial work environment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/ drug-free environment.
Interested candidates should submit an application online by going to www.clevelandclinic.org/careers and search under Physician Opportunities
Emergency Physician, Associate EMS Medical Director
Madison Emergency Physicians is hiring a BC/BE Associate EMS Medical Director to join our rapidly growing EMS Program that has been built in partnership with SSM Health and our other health system partners. We are looking for an energetic and motivated physician with strong interpersonal and leadership skills who is ready to help expand and develop our program across South Central Wisconsin. Candidates should be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine with preference given to candidates who are BC/BE in Emergency Medical Services subspecialty.
Apply at: https://www.madisonemergencyphysicians.com/join-mep
- Protected time to perform Associate EMS Medical Director duties
- EMS Physician response vehicles with advanced communication package and expansive ALS equipment
- Support from a full time EMS Coordinator and EMS Educator
- Dedicated EMS high fidelity simulation equipment
- The opportunity to provide the direction and delivery of a variety of services to urban, rural, municipal, volunteer, private and fire department-based agencies.
- State of the art training center with advanced simulation capabilities and private office space currently being built
- Flexibility of schedule and opportunity to develop your niche in an actively expanding, well supported EMS program
- An excellent opportunity to join a progressive and innovate EM group with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Please see description online for Emergency Medicine Physician for further details regarding the clinical position.
More information regarding the EMS Program at ems.mep.health
Feel free to contact Dr. Kacey Kronenfeld at email@example.com for further information or with any questions!