EMS LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SWEET TOWN OF HERSHEY, PA
The Emergency Department at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking exceptional Emergency Medicine EMS-trained physicians to lead a dynamic team of professionals in the roles of an EMS Fellowship Director and an EMS Medical Director in Hershey, PA.
What We’re Offering:
What We’re Seeking:
- Salaries commensurate with qualifications
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- We’ll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Retirement options
- Penn State University Tuition Discount
What the Area Offers:
- Demonstration of leadership and administrative skills that will result in innovative curricular advances
- Expertise in the area of EMS and Emergency Medicine
- Completion of an accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of an accredited EMS Fellowship Program
- BE/BC by ABEM or ABOEM
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For additional information please contact:
Susan B. Promes, Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine c/o Heather Peffley, Physician Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Mercyhealth is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to join an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system as an Associate EMS Medical Directors for Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. An EMS Fellowship is not required – our experienced EMS physicians will train applicants with a passion for EMS and desire to learn. You will join seven other EMS physicians working to build a geographically diverse high performing EMS system. Mercyhealth encompasses more than 80 clinics across the Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin region, with over 700 employed physicians. Mercyhealth was recently included on the Becker’s Hospital Review list of top 150 places to work in healthcare.
- Work five clinical shifts in one of our six Emergency Departments in the region, and ten call shifts on one of our well-equipped MD-1 EMS physician response vehicles.
- MD-1 EMS physician response vehicles include Sonosite US, Glidescope, Zoll X, LUCAS 2, emergency warning package, and integrated public safety communication packages
- REACT Air Medical program flight and flight crew teaching time available
- Find your niche teaching, doing research, or responding daily with our nearly 105 Dispatch, EMS, Fire, and Law Enforcement agencies
- Three EMS training centers (EMT through Medic) and Tactical training center (RTF through TEMS), with incredible support staff and EMS instructors Two dedicated EMS High Fidelity Simulation Labs with an entire family of mannequins
- Hospital committee leadership roles available to continue to improve care to our patients and represent EMS
- Designated Level I and Level II trauma centers, primary stroke centers, chest pain centers with PCI, Pediatric ICU, and Level III NICU
- New Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residency programs open in July 2019
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation with incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefits package including: paid malpractice, medical licensure reimbursement, health and dental benefits, CME, relocation assistance, retirement plan, and more.
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable.
Your home base could be anywhere in proximity to the following locations: Janesville or Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, or Rockford or Harvard, Illinois.
For further details:
Office: (815) 971-2920
Mobile: (630) 835-9308 (Text welcome)