Click here for the order form to post your classified job ad on this page.
Ads currently posted below:
Fantastic EMS Opportunity Available!
Are you looking for an opportunity to become involved in a community and be able to have a flexible schedule? If so, you've found the perfect opportunity!
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a dynamic Emergency Medicine physician to take over the EMS services in Burlington, WI which is between Milwaukee and Chicago! This is an amazing opportunity to become deeply ingrained in the community while allowing you to work and train various EMS personnel. You would also be responsible for developing best practices for EMS services in the entire Burlington area. You must be Emergency Medicine trained, EMS trained and board certified or board eligible by the ABEM or ABOEM.
If you want to be close to either Chicago or Milwaukee and are wanting a great opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine AND become involved in the community, this is the opportunity for you!
About Burlington, WI
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
As the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
For information about this opportunity, contact Stephanie Luedke at email@example.com or call 414-389-2668.
Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM) is seeking a system-wide EMS Medical Director to provide direction, leadership, and guidance to all network EMS Medical Directors. The preferred candidate will have more than five years of experience in emergency medicine, EMS leadership roles, or other leadership experience.
AHNEMM is a joint venture formed by the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) and US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) to meet the Emergency Medicine and Integrated Acute Care needs of affiliated hospitals in the region. Physicians, hospitals and payors have been aligned to do what’s best for patients and create an unprecedented partnership for delivering high quality, innovative and efficient models of care that put patients first.
The System EMS Medical Director will work in concert with Prehospital Care Services staff and AHN/AHNEMM leadership to facilitate appropriate EMS Medical Direction. This position will not have a focused location and will oversee all EMS programs throughout the system.
AHNEMM consists of 17 sites in Western Pennsylvania and Southwest New York. Settings range from brand-new Neighborhood Hospitals seeing 10,000-20,000 emergency patients per year, to busy community, community-teaching and teaching facilities (2 with EM residency training programs) in urban and suburban settings seeing up to 55,000+ patients per year with very high acuity. Locations include the cities of Pittsburgh and Erie, and numerous suburban, college-town and smaller-town areas with easy access to metropolitan amenities, abundant outdoor recreation, and award-winning schools – all offering a reasonable cost of living and high quality of life.
The System EMS Director may be based in any of these communities, and clinical shifts may be at one or more system sites depending on availability and the interests of the chosen candidate. Our current sites include:
In this role, you will:
- AHN Neighborhood Hospital-Brentwood | 20,000 annual visits
- AHN Neighborhood Hospital Hempfield | 20,000 annual visits
- AHN Neighborhood Hospital McCandless | 20,000 annual visits
- Allegheny General Hospital | Pittsburgh | 53,000 annual visits
- Allegheny Valley Hospital | Natrona Heights | 31,000 annual visits
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital | Kittanning | 24,000 annual visits
- Canonsburg Hospital | Canonsburg | 17,000 annual visits
- Clarion Hospital | Clarion | 15,000 annual visits
- Forbes Hospital | Monroeville | 42,000 annual visits
- Grove City Medical Center | Grove City | 18,000 annual visits
- Indiana Regional Medical Center | Indiana | 35,000 annual visits
- Jefferson Hospital | Jefferson Hills | 48,000 annual visits
- Saint Vincent Hospital | Erie | 55,000 annual visits
- Sharon Regional Medical Center | Sharon| 31,000 annual visits
- Warren General Hospital, | Warren | 18,000 annual visits
- West Penn Hospital | Pittsburgh | 24,000 annual visits
- Westfield Memorial Hospital | Westfield, New York | 8,000 annual visits
- Be considered a mobile and network resource
- Assure the EMS services system-wide are given appropriate medical direction, appropriate onboarding, and education
- Report to the President of AHNEMM, AHN VP Prehospital Care Services, and matrix with AHN Senior Leadership
- Assist the ED Medical Director & EMS Coordinator at Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM) sites with regulations, care updates
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 844-863-6797
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group