Click here for the order form to post your classified job ad on this page.
Ads currently posted below:
EMS System Director with Unity Point-Peoria and Emergency Physician Staffing Solutions (EPSS)
Unity Point-Peoria and EPSS are seeking an EMS Physician to join their organizations. This person will be in charge of management and development of an EMS system that currently includes ten local agencies. Additionally, this person will be responsible for collaboration with medical directors of Unity Point Hospitals located in the Peoria area and work with support staff to organize and develop EMS policies and protocols.
- Candidate will direct the EMS services of Unity Point Hospitals in the Peoria area
- Approve/Review standard medical orders and revise, as needed
- Set the metrics for continuous quality improvement of the EMS system relative to national and regional benchmarks and design the strategy for achieving quality goals
- Approve educational materials for competency evaluations and credentialing
- Serve as the medical director for an accredited paramedic training program
- Provide online medical control for prehospital providers via Twiage
- Ensure agency documentation and licensing compliance with the Illinois EMS Act and any directives from IDPH
- Collaborate with UnityPoint disaster management teams on disaster drills and emergency department disaster preparedness
- Collaborate with other Region 2 EMS Medical Directors through the Region 2 EMS Advisory Committee on the development of regional protocols and to address any intersystem conflicts that may arise
- Participate in the ICEP EMS Committee and with the Illinois Chapter of NAEMSP
- Community Hospital Clinical responsibilities at Unity Point-Peoria Proctor and Unity-Point Pekin hospitals
- Pay competitive, independent contractor status, clinical hours negotiable, flexible scheduling
- Unity Point-Peoria Proctor: Annual ED volume 19,000 patients per year
- Unity Point-Pekin: Annual ED volume 25,000 patients per year
- ABMS BC/BE in Emergency Medical Services is desirable but will consider candidates with extensive background in EMS with BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
Jim Brown, MD
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is seeking an Emergency Physician / EMS Physician to join our dedicated team as an Associate EMS Medical Director in the Office of EMS.
In this role, you will join a small team of EM / EMS physicians providing medical direction to a variety of services including suburban, rural, municipal, volunteer, nonprofit private, and fire-based agencies centered around 5 D-HH hospitals. Opportunities for involvement in scene response, wilderness search and rescue, ski patrol, mobile integrated healthcare, and DHART – DH’s critical care helicopter EMS service exist.
ED clinical time would be performed at both DHMC, academic hub for D-HH, and at one of the community hospitals in the D-HH system. Both are located in scenic, rural New Hampshire with close ties to the Dartmouth College community.
In addition to direct patient care, responsibilities include supervision and teaching of house-staff, medical students, off-service residents and Emergency Medicine residents, as well as fellows of DH’s Wilderness and Austere Medicine Fellowship. The position carries a faculty appointment at Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic health system serving patients across northern New England, providing the only Level I trauma center in NH as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center and CHaD- the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. As the home to The Dartmouth Institute and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, opportunities for academic appointment and advancement are rich for motivated providers.
Lebanon and the neighboring town of Hanover, home to Dartmouth College, are located in the “Upper Valley” which straddles the pristine Connecticut River and includes 46 towns in western New Hampshire and eastern Vermont. This local region boasts excellent local schools, a myriad of cultural opportunities through Dartmouth College, the Lebanon Opera House and the Northern Stage as well as an abundance of recreational opportunities. Amenities associated with urban areas in Boston MA, Burlington VT, and Montreal QC are all within a few hours’ drive.
Cover letter and CV should be addressed to:
- ABMS Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New Hampshire
Thomas Trimarco, MD, FACEP, FAWM
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
EMS Medical Director
DHART Associate Medical Director
Emergency Management Medical Director
Dartmouth- Hitchcock Medical Center
c/o Willo Sullivan, Physician Recruiter: [email protected]
Learn more at: www.dhproviders.org
As an EMS System director at USACS, you will plan, organize, direct and coordinate to ensure efficient and effective emergency and ambulatory services. You will also be required to work collaboratively with the medical director and supporting staff to formulate EMS policies and procedures.
At USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- The candidate will oversee the EMS programs at Grace Medical Center, Northwest Hospital & Sinai Hospital
- Conducts in-service training to support the EMS program at the hospital for EMTs, paramedics, and emergency physicians
- Provides the quality management oversight of paramedics and EMTs who function under direct medical control of the base hospital
- Participates in and completes EMS care chart audits as specified by the base hospital policy and/or State EMS regulations
Contact us today about this exciting opportunity: [email protected] or by phone, 844-863-6797
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave & Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group