Emergency Medical Services Faculty Opportunity
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate, is seeking an Emergency Medical Services physician to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Join our team of 3 progressive EMS physicians who provide oversight of EMS at our 4 hospitals
- Assist with the oversight and delivery of a variety of services to urban, rural, municipal, volunteer, private, and Fire Department-based agencies. Academic time to organize and direct our regional EMS system in conjunction with our Regional EMS Medical Director and EMS coordinators.
- Baystate Medical Center, the region’s only level I Trauma and tertiary care referral center, serves over 126,000 annual ED visits.
- Our 5 EDs serve a combined volume of over 200,000 annual visits.
- More than 40,000 EMS arrivals are brought to Baystate Medical Center annually.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. Your motivation and ideas will help advance EMS in Western Massachusetts. Become part of our pre-hospital community serving those in need. At Baystate Health we know that treating our patients and colleagues with dignity and equity motivates and fosters a sense of community, not only within our organization, but also the community and patients we serve. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all those we touch.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in Emergency Medical Services is required. A focus on pre-hospital clinical research and quality improvement is highly desirable, as is a strong commitment to collaboration, quality, systems integration, and lifelong learning.
To learn more about our outstanding health system and life in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence may be directed to:
Dr. Gerald (Wook) Beltran, EMS Chief
c/o Melissa Hale, Senior Physician Recruiter
Telephone: 413.794.2624; Email: [email protected]
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
National Associate Medical Director
DocGo is a leading provider of integrated telehealth and mobile medical services. Together with Ambulnz, the first technology-enabled, on-demand ambulance dispatch, DocGo delivers the last mile of at-home medical care. While basic telehealth companies are limited to virtual visits, we're breaking barriers to bring on-the-ground care to patients outside the four walls of the traditional healthcare system.
Our company deploys over 2,000 EMTs, paramedics, and advanced practice providers to facilitate on site, non-critical medical services and transportation for patients in the U.S. and the U.K. We've revolutionized patient care with intelligent fleet routing, accurate ETAs, real-time GPS tracking for our state-of-the-art vehicles, and SharelinkTM technology. Where remote care observes, we engage. Where virtual visits can't reach, we are hands-on. Where Telehealth stops, we go. We're revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need an Associate Medical Director to join us.
- This position will require about 10 hours of work a week
- Review National medical protocols
- Listen in and contribute on sales calls, answer questions about protocols and services offered by DocGo
- Travel to project sites and conduct site visits occasionally in local markets
- Travel nationally as needed, about 30%
- Interact with local medical directors Requirements:
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Must be able to interact well with C-suite Executives
- Previous experience with business development in the medical field is a huge plus About You:
- Dynamic, interactive individual who is compassionate and believes that everyone deserves excellent care
- Strong communication skills, energetic personality, and the ability to be self-reliant
About the team:
- We value a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with company contribution)
- Paid time off
Location: Can be based anywhere in the US with the ability to travel around 30%
Job Type: Part time- 10 hours a week
Recruiter Contact: Kate Rosini, Talent Acquisition Manager [email protected]