Responsibilities and Opportunities of this position
- Assistant EMS Medical Director
- Medical Directorship of partnering EMS agencies
- Performance Improvement and Case Review
- Development of Event Medicine Program
- Community Paramedicine program oversight
- EMS Research Opportunities in conjunction with Level I Trauma Center development
- Adjunct Faculty and partnership in OSU EMS Fellowship
ESI is a physician owned and led Emergency Medicine services group. Our democratic group is made up of innovative and dedicated professionals all working together to make healthcare better. We are seeking like-minded individuals that align with our values of teamwork, collaboration, and family.
We currently staff 5 Emergency Departments in Columbus, including a Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Stroke Center. Our total annual visits are 165,000.
As an ESI Emergency Medicine Physician, you’ll enjoy a unique and unmatched work schedule:
- set schedule with the ability to anticipate scheduling months in advance
- one full week off every month
- base clinical workload is 1,248 hours per year
- option to decrease clinical workload for EMS hours
- opportunity to work extra shifts, if desired
You can be confident in our competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including 401(k) with employer match,
profit sharing plan contribution, continuing medical education expense account,
health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, and
To apply easily online or learn more about ESI, visit www.esiohio.com/careers.